DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

PODCAST (TST) The Santana Twins – Ride @ 5 Featuring Carlos Berrios

BOTASTIC

Staff member
(TST) The Santana Twins - Ride @ 5 Featuring Carlos Berrios Season: 1, Episode: 1 (Aired On: April 27, 2018 ) This is the first ever Ride @ 5 Super Mix. The Ride @ 5 Super Mix started with 21 iRadio stations, and that number has grown every week! This mix features two mixes, one from The Santana Twins and the second mix features legendary producer Carlos "After Dark" Berrios Edit Mix. The Santana Twins Mix Maria by TKADon't You Think It's Time by FascinationBroken by Nick Colon vs One More ShotLost by Audi Medina vs Do You DreamThe Promise vs Pop Goes My LoveIt Was Love by Remio Carlos "After Dark" Berrios I Burn by Marshall JonesMandolay by Tony MoranTime Passes By by Lissette MelendezBreaker's Revenge by Arthur BakerWalking On Sunshine by Rockers RevengeRelease Yourself by AleemName of The Game by Dan Hartman

Continue reading...

Back