DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TRASH A GOGO With Paralyz Halloween Special!

nicholasg980

G A conflagration of proportions unimagined,
Distortion, Reverb, Echo, and Gain,
Concrete noise engulfs, the synapse petrified,
Forest of patched body-casts talking sunshine,
And breathing fire,
...And sweating puss,
And punishing liars,
And grinding rust,
A crunch of gravel engulfed in a palm,
Encroached upon by a fist comes long,
Upwards to the face of God, Boss, and Man,
Past the bodies clenched together but still a,
Man apart a man a part a man a part,
Of the cell,
And as the arm reaches its summit,
It speaks for the eyes, hips, and toes,
The unlikely and indomitable: ¡°TRASH A GO-GO!¡±

TRASH A GO-GO, a monthly multi-night shit-show featuring all things punk, garage, surf, and other vintages and vestiges of rock n' roll, is now featuring:

OCTOBER 29, 2010 C @ YUYINTANG C THE PARALYZ w/ THE BEAT BANDITS, THE INSTIGATION C Door Cover: 40 RMB

*OCTOBER 30, 2010 C @ LOgO C THE PARALYZ w/ THE BEAT BANDITS, FRIEND OR FOE, THE DUDETTES, DJ B.O and more surprise? C Door Cover: FREE C *HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY!

The Paralyz C Newswire, from Japan: PARALYZ IS HORROR!!! PARALYZ IS TERROR!!! You will find an unknown Japanese spectacle. Let's take off on a wave of sound from another dimension. Be an alien with me! We are THE PARALYZ!

The Beat Bandits: With a foot in the ass-shaking surf-swing of Dick Dale and The Champs, the Beat Bandits allows listeners to hang-ten over bouncy baselines and jumpy keyboards until...until....CRASH! Misuzu's Tsunami-sized guitar roars waves at the audience like a long-lost Godzilla villain. You're caught in the middle as these two sides duel it out, leaving the listener to pogo and twist with equal zeal.

The Instigation: Crack Babies. That's all that I could verbalize after witnessing, nee, experiencing, the last Instigation show: Crack Babies. It's in the chorus to one of the songs the lead singer of this sloppy-punk gang belched out. A testament to the DIY spirit of rock and roll, and lots of beer, The Instigation is rock and roll not for the bleat-hearted.

The Dudettes: This is the Shanghai ex-pat blues sung by swanky vaudevillians and for the the hip and chic, young and fun. If you ever thought to yourself ¡°I need to ting at the loukou¡± this is your brand/band. 11 parts contagious, 12 parts outrageous (out of 10), don't get high, get Shanghai.

DJ B.O: He rebels against people who DJ because they are afraid to dance in public. He will sing and dance to provoke movement. He is somewhere between vaudeville and Warhol. Featuring vintage-hits and forgotten favorites, he thinks dance music is for pussies but The Shanghri-Las are fucking artists, man. Tech? NO.

http://china.musicdish.com

Back