• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Toy Story 3

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks alot Puff, now I know what happens lol. I def am psyked about this movie, I could never understand why they kept coming out with all these other movies when all I wanted was another toy story. I am glad they came out with finding nemo, now let's do a sequal to that.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
sorry ia dint have time and was halfway thru...

its bout andy goin to college and has to decide what to do with his beloved toys.

they accidentally wind up in a jail of a daycare and its a hilarious adventure as they try to escape.

you see thru toys eyes what people treat them like. despite being toys they are our "freinds"

you dont want to see the end of our fave toy story cast and the story takes u thru what real life toys go thru.

its sad from parents point of view as u realize kids do grow up and out of their things.

but in the end the story has to be a happy one cus it is a kids movie.

it hit home for me a lil bit cus i saw part one when my oldest was 6 months old...15 years ago. and yesterday i took my bella who is 3 months old to see it. and as i looked fwd to seeing my baby grow up, and develop favorite toys...i know she will inevitably grow up one day and leave them as my oldest daughter has. i thought bout her first doll and how its up in the attic and then remembered....MYYY cabbage patch dolls and rainbow brite are in the attic as well. ..well atleast bella can have them when shes a few months older.. :)

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
With a record-breaking $110 million opening for the third installment this weekend, Disney/Pixar's "Toy Story" series joins the list of the all-time top 10 movie trilogies at the box office. It knocks Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible" franchise ($530 million total) off the list, and it seems certain to keep climbing the chart as the weeks go on.

The totals on this list are the domestic grosses not adjusted for inflation. Re-releases are included, like last year's reissue of "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" in 3D.