• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Top Ten of Current Freestyle as of right now

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
If this was like back in the 90s where the different freestyle DJs from around the country would make their personal top 10 lists, this would be mine as of this exact moment in time:

1. Pure Trend.......Who Are You?
2. Nyasia f/ Pure Pleazure.......Broken Hearts
3. Nyasia.......Tell Me Again
4. Jennifer Jimenez.......Time to Say Goodbye
5. Pure Pleazure.......Memories
6. Jonelle.......Cry Baby Cry
7. Nina Sky.......On Some BS
8. Sito.......Color of Pain (remix)
9. Poze.......Another Heartbreak
10. George Anthony.......If Only

I am aware that there are some songs from last year on this chart but that is by design as this is open to anything freestyle that would be considered current. I'm quite old school with my taste in freestyle but I really think that some of the songs on this list is some of the best freestyle to ever come out.

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
How could there be over 160 views of this thread and no one had any comment? The main point of posting up a top ten of current material was to try to get some constructive discussion going regarding current freestyle as there is plenty of it out there. I would think that at least someone would have disagreed with my picks as I had to leave some very good songs off of there (yeah, there's that much quality freestyle out right now). I thought this was what everyone wanted all these years.

Last edited by a moderator:

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So, I guess this is how my top ten would re-align after this latest wave of new freestyle songs (this is getting to be like a "current genre" now, lol)

1. Pain f/ Erik Christian.......It Doesn't Matter to Me
2. Pure Trend...................Who Are You?
3 Nyasia f/ Pure Pleazure...Broken Hearts
4. Magicus.......................I Can't Live Without You (unreleased)
5. Jennifer Jimenez............Time to Say Goodbye
6. Pure Pleazure................Memories
7. Adrienne Bailon f/ Ghostface Killah.....Take You Home
8. Jonelle.........................Cry Baby Cry
9. Nina Sky......................On Some BS
10. Nyasia.......................Tell Me Again

None of these songs are just hangin' out to take up space or fill out the chart. They're all top quality songs.

WOW i feel old because i do not know most of these freestyle songs! :confused: i am used to the old school freestyle music...but im liking this site! im still a little cofused as to how to get around here but ill get it! glad to see freestyle is being kept alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have soooooooooooo many favorites but 10 is what your asking so here it goes...
1.George Lamond....Always
2.Michael Vasquez....Memories of Love
3.LAW...Missing your Love
4.Poze...The Moment
5.Frankie Boy...Precious Love
6.Soave...Crying over you
7.N.V...Some kind of Love
8.Coro...Promise you my Love
9.Class...Find another Puppet
10.Charlie Babie...In the name of Love

Last edited by a moderator: