DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Top Ten Freestyle Songs of 2009 (JACKED!!!)

Well if that isn't incentive enough to lock this thread, then I don't know what is. :p
lmao.... i'm giggling here....

I guess I know how to get people talking.

That's what i like about the entire thread...

.....the fact that everyone is talking and sharing their opinions about topics. It's a whole lot better than arguing like children....;)

Lmao @ KHB

Hey Rafi,here's an idea. Let's have a make it or break it on some of these songs posted. Let's start of with "No way". The poll should be whether the song should be added to freestyle.fm, if you're ok with that. I know a few freestyle headz that love that song. I'm curious to see what other members' take on the song would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao @ KHB

Hey Rafi,here's an idea. Let's have a make it or break it on some of these songs posted. Let's start of with "No way". The poll should be whether the song should be added to freestyle.fm, if you're ok with that. I know a few freestyle headz that love that song. I'm curious to see what other members' take on the song would be.

I like the idea, but I believe the "Make It or Break It" tag belongs to CPR, so how about instead, Add It or Drop It, or something just as corny will do.

Lmao @ KHB

Here ya go [ame="http://www.freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=20153"]Add It or Drop It - Freestyle.FM Forums - Where Freestyle Music Lives[/ame]

I would love to see everyone vote on this. I look forward to the outcome.

All these top 10s of twenty 0 nine and no one heard Stevie B's "Different Kind Of Love"?

No matter what type of Freestyle fan you are you need to add this song to your favorite's list.

Here is a "pure" Freestyle song you will definitely love.
Its written well and has alot of appeal.

All these top 10s of twenty 0 nine and no one heard Stevie B's "Different Kind Of Love"?

No matter what type of Freestyle fan you are you need to add this song to your favorite's list.

Here is a "pure" Freestyle song you will definitely love.
Its written well and has alot of appeal.

You're right. The Stevie B track is hot and no one should arguethat its not freestyle.

The funny thing is that "It aint over" has been charting on the radio charts this last month!!

One last comment.Is it me or does he sound like Manny in this song? I say yea.....

Stevie B on the radio.

450 252 SHILOH Operator (A Girl Like Me) 5 3 2 0.017
439 253 KIM SOZZI Kiss Me Back 5 3 2 0.012
317 254 KID CUDI Pursuit Of Happiness f/MGMT 5 4 1 0.051
372 255 KID SISTER Right Hand Hi 5 4 1 0.048
350 256 JONNY DIAZ More Beautiful You 5 4 1 0.025
336 257 STEVIE B It Aint Over 5 4 1 0.019
356 258 THEORY OF A DEADMAN All Or Nothing 5 4 1 0.015
348 259 VERSE Buy You A Round (Up & Down) 5 4 1 0.006\\
325 260 BOBBY VALENTINO Party Party Party 5 4 1 0.005

SO is George Lamond

Not Freestyle

To me...Taylor Dayne,Samantha Fox,Information Society,Rockell,Dino and so many others are not Freestyle...If I had a station I would not include these artist in my freestyle playlist.

Back