DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tonight!!

i'm NOT missing this one tonight....

Terry's show is one you CANNOT miss. I LIVE for humpday...let's me know Terrys gonna come on and make marvelous things happen ;)

what the heck are YOU guys n gals waiting for? Get in the chatroom!!!!!

DJ Tear Em Up started at 8pm EST :)

Get your snacks and drinks ready. Its Wednesday, that means United House is on. See you in the chat 7 Central (GMT-6)

YAY!!!!! I'll be there! :D

One of these days my head will be pulled so far away from my rectum that I will remember EVERYTHING i want to.

I almost forgot, its Wednesday, that means UNITED HOUSE IS ON!!! 7:00 US Central....See you in the chat room....

Animation1.gif

April1UnitedHouse.jpg

I hope everyone gets a chance to tune in tonight. See everyone in the chat room. 7 USC (GMT-6)

UnitedSimpsons1.gif

Please tune in tonight for UNITED HOUSE! 7:00 Central (GMT-6) Get your snacks and drinks ready.

lol, I have to post this up on FB and watch everyone go blind at the sight of naked Homer!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO @ Raf!

I'll be there! :D

DJ G will be filling in for me tonight. I hope you all get a chance to tune in. G has a nice style, and real good music selection....See you next week.

Back