DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tonight!!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Join me for United House!! 7-9 USC (GMT-6) Hope to see you all there...T

UpdatedFreestylebaner.jpg

15 MINUTES!!! Get in the chat room ya bastids!!!! sorry Raf, since the shout box is gone I stole your line... ;) :rotf::rotf:

LMAO...

Ya What He Said, Get In The Chat Room Ya Bastids!

DJ Tear Em Up ....I had a great time on the show ...keep up the good work .
BTW ...I have a large collection of 70's...80's ....90's dance/euro collection in case you're looking for a certain request .

woot! cant wait hopefully i can make it this time

I listened to your show yesterday and it was a cool show Tear too bad i couldn't stay that long i had to go back to work

One Hour fifteen minutes!!! Get your snacks and drinks ready!!! Lets Have Some FUN ya Bastids!!!

10 minutes!! Get your drinks and snacks and clams ready..lets get ready to ruuuummmmbbbllleee

Cannot wait until tonight DJ,

I've been looking forward to some relaxation. I will atleast request "Dancing Queen", but it's alil slow. Play something faster for me...that disco stuff is perfect for Wednesdays.

Thnx for keepin' thing live up in this house of funk :)

Your Cowgurlll

Back