• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tomorrow (August 5th 2009)

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tomorrow I will not be able to do my show. I have arranged a nice treat for you though. My good friend DJ G will be mixing during my time slot. Geoff (DJ G) has a nice smooth style, and for those of you who stuck around late enough New Years Eve G, mixed last during our NYE Mix-a-thon. I hope you all enjoy G's mixing as much as I do. See you next week.

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Thanks Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll miss you though!

DJG

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sorry I'm late everyone but like Tear 'Em Up says, I will be fillin in for him for the United House Show. I will be playing House from all kinds of different Genre's and will stop when I get too drunk to play. I will be mixing it live with no safety net and no pre recorded songs so all the screw ups will be live and I might talk a few times so you can hear how horrible my voice is.

C U tonight!

:D

DJG

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
One more thing. I hope I can live up to your name Tear, but I know I can never replace it. Tis much the honor!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trick01

I listened in for a while and DJ G..........awsome job man, sounds real good!!!!!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
You shoulda stayed and chatted with us Trick! LOL!

DJ G!!!!!! Thanks for a great show! :)