- A true DJ is ALWAYS SACRIFICING something in their life to keep their craft sharp and fresh. - (very true)
- Sacrifice is part of the DJ culture, without it you cannot be a DJ in every sense of the word. - (very true)
- Sacrifice like traveling the 5 boroughs of NYC to get the latest vinyl release, humping 500 records to a club gig, telling your girl "Sorry babe..I do love you but I gotta mix"...things along that I am sure we all have done one time or another. - (I am guilty of this, with my wife and 2 small daughters. I sacrifice time I can spend with them sometimes)
(I've traveled very long distances to get the latest vinyl)
- But if you cut to the point of what is cool about being a DJ..that if done properly you provide a moment in time, a snapshot in a person life where they can honestly forget about the daily toil of life and it's many problems and just get lost in the music.- (very true)
- it is indeed worth the sacrifice and one that only a true DJ can understand.