• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

This looks familiar!!! :)

Wowwwww....i was just listening to the Route 1 Benefit mix and was thinking, "I wonder if there are any freestyle forums left out there" and I saw this familiar banner that I clicked on :)

I was a member of the older site before all of the changes and I'm so glad that I found this one!!!

A little bit about me....I grew up during the 80's and 90's and got my first taste of freestyle while working at Wendy's....yup Wendy's. I've been listening and repping it ever since.:) Fast forward a bunch of years and I'm still all about it.......

Look forward to reconnecting with everybody!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That's pretty awesome. I would never think of Wendy's as the place one would get their first taste of freestyle, but I shouldnt be surprised lol. We all got our first taste I'm sure all different places. Glad to see you found your way back, hell, I'm glad to see I found my way back lol.