• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

This is bad ass!!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9FMdN4n2k[/media]

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I like it! Those turntables arent cheap... I think hes using traktor. PLanning to get a similar setup. Good stuff with the scratching, you dont see that too much in freestyle DJs since the beats are too fast and kinda risky. Hes a Planet Rock master!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have to admit that was a baddddd assss set!!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I think he's also using the Pioneer Efx machine on the side.

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I think those effects are on his DJ software. Not sure what hes using. I know Traktor has some WICKED effects.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
that was pretty damn cool. He also looked like he was on 18 redbulls lol.

yo thats what i'm talking about that was sick. and a Fellow Texan. yo Raf you need to get this dudes info, it wouldbe bad ass to have him on here to do session. just saying.

I like it! Those turntables arent cheap... I think hes using traktor. PLanning to get a similar setup. Good stuff with the scratching, you dont see that too much in freestyle DJs since the beats are too fast and kinda risky. Hes a Planet Rock master!
I think he's also using the Pioneer Efx machine on the side.
I think those effects are on his DJ software. Not sure what hes using. I know Traktor has some WICKED effects.

Yea that is Bad Azz...

If u look @ his other vids u could see that he is using Serato and u can catch the Pioneer efx unit there as well...

(Jus Sayin) that's the shiznit... :xbiggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: