• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Willie Valentin Show Returns!!!! 8/28/08

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.fm is happy to announce the return of The Willie Valentin Show.
The new season will start on Thursday August 28th at 9pm est.

The Willie Valentin features Synthia Figueroa, Louie Lou and Willie Valentin.

The show features New and Old School Freestyle, Freestyle Phone Punk'd, Skits and a variety of Guests.

So get ready for the new season.
Coming in August 2008.

From all of us at Freestyle.fm

Welcome back!!!​

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That's great news. I can't wait.

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Its gonna be bigger and better. Can't wait for the 28th of August. Stay tuned for more details on the Willie Valentin show on freestyle.fm and upcoming radio shows I will be on. (Maybe FM??? Gotta listen August 28th for that news)

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
Yay! Cant Wait Welcome Back!!

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I noticed a thread about their new baby girl,

Congrats on that Mr Valentin. I can speak for everyone when i say we certainly look forward to tuning in to see what you have crafted while away! I'm sure the baby's already familiar with and learning daddy's hot skills! lol

Good news! And congratulations on your newborn, Mr. Valentin.

Sad news for me it's gonna be too late on this side of the planet to listen live... is there a possibility to listen to it later? thru a link or whatever...

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Phillip Anthony is now part of Club House Dance Music, but Im sure he can visit.