DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Epic Pet Peeve Thread II

I'm peeved that everytime I log in here it says WARNING: YOU ARE VISITING A DANGEROUS SITE! Raf you trying to give me a virus!

Thats crazy! And how can theye u spend more money, what if u cant afford it? U jus drive expired, then get another ticket, its a cycle, they setting u up! i hope that law dnt come this way!
I looked at the woman like she was crazy when she said that. I said well I don't have a car and she said well is there someone who can put you on their insurance? I told her yes but this is truly insane to me. I have to walk around with an expired out of state license because of these ridiculous laws? She said just bring me proof of the insurance and dismissed me!! I really had to hold back and remember I'm a positive woman because I want to reach over and drop kick that country bumpkin. LOL

I'm peeved that everytime I log in here it says WARNING: YOU ARE VISITING A DANGEROUS SITE! Raf you trying to give me a virus!
Of course it's dangerous, it's full of Bastids!

I'm peeved that I had to go through a whole registration process again!

This should be an APP. Does that go here? No, in suggestions right? What if I say it like this" I'm pissed this isn't an APP!"
Yay I win

I hate waking up at 3:00 AM and not being able to fall back asleep. It feels like I broke night, without the fun.

I hate when i get called into the principles office and its not my fault! Then takes up half my day explaining how i do my job but then get complaints cuz the work aint done. Hellooooo! If i wasnt in your office i could get the work done! I wish i was rich so i diddnt have to work for anyone!

Im pissed at this dumb fuck on facebook. He posts some shit to sell and i say i want it and i can pick up tonight. he says great ill message u. when he does he says what time, i say is 8 pm ok, he says i wont be home all day until 7 pm. i say ok, then tomorrow? he says no, i cant hold. i say ok, well youjust said u arent available all day until 7, so what time do u want me to come by? he says, nevermind ill go to next in line. i was pissed! so i went to the original post on fb and he had replied to the woman after me at the same freaking time he did to me to ask her when she can pickup. i took screen shots of our convo and posted them and even the woman said wtf. she passed on it. well he got pissed and kept insisting that i missed out cus i couldnt pickup when he wanted me to. i said you didnt give a time, you asked ME when I could pickup. then you turn around and say your busy all day . wtf!? no one gets your dumb fucking ass- but i didnt cuss i was polite- which is haaaaaard for me! so then he messaged me and told me to stop harassing him!!! omg!!! you KNOWWWWW my fucking ass went psycho! i acted cool tho and asked for an admin. when she finally replied the man had removed his post and i showed her screenshots of what happened. i was mainly pissed cus he was acting like i was rude and i was not. omg i told him to stop harassing me and told the admin and then the cunt removed MY post! F U C K that!!!! fuck that bitch and that dick.

Im pissed at this dumb fuck on facebook. He posts some shit to sell and i say i want it and i can pick up tonight. he says great ill message u. when he does he says what time, i say is 8 pm ok, he says i wont be home all day until 7 pm. i say ok, then tomorrow? he says no, i cant hold. i say ok, well youjust said u arent available all day until 7, so what time do u want me to come by? he says, nevermind ill go to next in line. i was pissed! so i went to the original post on fb and he had replied to the woman after me at the same freaking time he did to me to ask her when she can pickup. i took screen shots of our convo and posted them and even the woman said wtf. she passed on it. well he got pissed and kept insisting that i missed out cus i couldnt pickup when he wanted me to. i said you didnt give a time, you asked ME when I could pickup. then you turn around and say your busy all day . wtf!? no one gets your dumb fucking ass- but i didnt cuss i was polite- which is haaaaaard for me! so then he messaged me and told me to stop harassing him!!! omg!!! you KNOWWWWW my fucking ass went psycho! i acted cool tho and asked for an admin. when she finally replied the man had removed his post and i showed her screenshots of what happened. i was mainly pissed cus he was acting like i was rude and i was not. omg i told him to stop harassing me and told the admin and then the cunt removed MY post! F U C K that!!!! fuck that bitch and that dick.
Wow that sucks and you are really pissed!

I'm peeved that my front door is open and all these flies keep coming in!

I'm peeved at the fact that now I have to remember all the things that peeved me off in the first place!!!
<----------And why is this dog sticking out his tongue!!!

When you are at a long red light and it turns green and at the same time a person starts walking to cross the street

When a "politician states "when you're here, let's speak American."
What language is American!?!

It's so annoying trying to figure out how to buy a house before you sell your current one....The banks confuse the hell out of you with Mortgage and points for rates!!

I'm being totally petty here but dang this is one of my worst ones. When I get some fast food cuz I'm too lazy to cook and I get my 5 year old her own meal but she comes and wants to eat all my food instead of her own! Ughhhhhhhhh especially the fries! Everyone knows that is my weakness!

Back