• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Epic Pet Peeve Thread II

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hahahaha!!! I hate it being my fault and not knowing why!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I hate not getting used to things.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
I told that man to watch the food on the stove. I’m in the bathroom and I can HEAR that shit spilling over and him just talking -IGNORING the food which is HIS DINNER!!!!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Going to the store where they are all decked out for Halloween and having to explain to my Granddaughter Halloween is still a month away. :mad:

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Going to the store where they are all decked out for Halloween and having to explain to my Granddaughter Halloween is still a month away. :mad:
Halloween is ALL month! Lol

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Pet Peeve for 2018.... What the hell is up with all the microtransactions in Triple-A games. It used to be that only the Free to Play (Pay To Win) games had microtransactions. It was how the developers and studios generated revenue to keep updating the game and pay everyone's salary. But lately, it's like every new game that comes has microtransactions.

Yes, I'm looking at your Destiny 2 and Star Wars Battleground 2.

BISTARDOS!!!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm peeved that it's March 1st and I still have to wait 24 days until Dark souls re-mastered is released!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm peeved that it's March 1st and I still have to wait 24 days until Dark souls re-mastered is released!!
Woo Hoo, only 24 days until Dark Souls Remastered is released!
Drunk Souls here I come!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It's released May 25th not March 25th lololol

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
New pet peeve!!!
Pizza shops with Tip Jars.... Now I'm not talking about places like pizza hut where you sit down and they serve you. I'm talking about everyday Pizza shops where you order and they hand you your slices. Why the hell should I tip them? You have A PRICE I paid it and you give me my slice.. deal done. I should tip them for handing me the slices I already paid for? Does that mean I have to tip just for coming into the door? It's not like they are going to give me an extra large slice or put me in line in front of others.. So please explain to me Why should you get a tip?

My OTHER PET PEEVE IS.. Writing this peeve on a board that no one looks at... WTH!!! who is gonna answer my question!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That's a good point. I consider myself a good tipper and always try to tip when it's appropriate. That is just too much, it is their job, but yet I feel bad when I don't. I feel even worse when you eat in and order st the counter and they tel u that they'll bring ur slices to u, and don't even have a dollar to give them. I am willing to come grab my slices. But if I have a dollar for them I'll give it. If they take my order and bring my drinks well then I consider them a waitress.

New pet peeve. When people cry and moan cause nobody replied to their post right away. Acting like a 12 yo girl n shit.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Better pet peeve.. when forum staffers are too busy to read and reply to the forums the are part of:mad:!!