DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

THE BREAK UP SONG OF THE YEAR COMES TO WCM!

thats why i dont listen to the radio..

i only listen in teh car and even then just for a few min then in goes the cd

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ Mar. 15 2004, 12:50 pm)]Im soooo sick of both of those songs!!!!  Radio DJ's fuck it all up by playing them 30 times a day!  If I dont hear them ever again I'd be a happy woman!
The radio has killed this song
I wish they'd stop playing it! blah! I'm like, shit whatever happened to good old fashioned love songs? I think its a disgusting song. of course my daughter LOVES it LOL

Is this guy Spanish? He can't sing to save his life. He needs to be a freestyle artist LOL

I heard the female's lyrics (don't know her name) dissing HIM. SUPPOSEDLY its the girl he was singing to when he wrote the song. Reminds me of Roxanne Roxanne back in the day LOL You old farts know wtf I'm talking about hahaha

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ Mar. 15 2004, 2:58 pm)]I heard the female's lyrics (don't know her name) dissing HIM.  SUPPOSEDLY its the girl he was singing to when he wrote the song.  Reminds me of Roxanne Roxanne back in the day LOL You old farts know wtf I'm talking about hahaha
That's what she claims, but he denies even know who she is. Sounds like a Freestyle Love Affair

Well from what I heard they had a story on MTV about it... he wrote the females versions and produced it... she is definetly not his ex tho...

hey theyre good songs...

and yes i heard the same.. i dont knwo why he denies it

Yeah i heard the chick sings it and i was like Dammmmmn LOL she diss the hell out of him lol

Back