DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Best and Worst Holiday Foods

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
What are The Best and Worst Holiday Foods?

For me the Best has to be pernil, pateles and coquito. I can't get enough for those three!

The worst would be fruitcake... yuk!

What are The Best and Worst Holiday Foods?

For me the Best has to be pernil, pateles and coquito. I can't get enough for those three!

The worst would be fruitcake... yuk!

This year I could not get enough of the Pernil y Guineos. The cuerito was just on spot. Arroz Con Gandules is usally the perfect side dish for the pernil but this year I was just not feeling it. For desert Flan de Almendras. No coquito this year but had ron caña instead.

The worst is if somebody brings something other than comida Boricua they must sit outside and eat that sh#t.

Hey hey!! All Spanish food is good dagnabit! LOL

I loveeeeeee!! The Empanadas, Buñuelos, Pan De Bono, Pasteles, Natilla, Pernil, Arroz con gandules!, Frijoles....just yummy!!!!!!!!!

As for what I avoid to eat? That cabbage shyt some peeps be making....I dunno what it is, but cooked cabbage? like brussels sprouts? That shyt smells like stinky feet!! :puke:

roast pork(pernil), buffalo wings and a homemade lasagna always works for me oh and lots of shrimp cocktail with a spicy cocktil sauce, anything with spinach or clams :puke:

the best is the ham, pernil, lasagna, and papa majada

the worst are candied yams and arroz con dulce

Back