DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thanks for Hanging Out!

So did I miss anything good besides the music? :D

so when are we going to see you on cam?

so when are we going to see you on cam?

I have to get around to create my account to stream. Every week I say to myself "I'm going to create the account today". Days go by & I forget about it.

I also have to find a good angle to place my cam, which is on my laptop. An angle where you guys can see the mixing process, as well as me being able to read the chat.

I also have to point it at my better looking side. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

P.S. Raf, I now you are dying to see me.. I won't wear a skirt though. :rotf::rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. Raf, I now you are dying to see me.. I won't wear a skirt though. :rotf::rotf:

I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that Freddy said he looks better in a skirt than you. I thought you would want the opportunity to defend yourself. lol

Excuses excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Raf...I'm not one to gossip...

you sick bastids! :rotf:

Dude if you are going to place a cam for your show, we would rather look at the back side of you since you look like sh*t!

Dayyyum bro! Thats my man Wil your talkin about! Well as long as your not to hairy, its all good. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I win! R o f f l e^%$#@!#$%^&*@$!#$%r#$@!11!111

no problem, just don't talk so much next time!

Back