DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank you!!!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would like to thank everyone who tuned into last nights show. It was a fun time. Angie and myself would also like to thank, Chuck, Raf and Varr for Risking Life and Limb by traveling all the way down here..

Thanks.

I had a great time and it was def a learning experience lol. I still think there's a switch that Ted clicks on for when he mixes to automatically beatmatch, then shuts it off for me and Raf lol. Now if I can only get you to come here for one of our shows then you can mix on mixmeister live lol.

And sorry to everyone who had to hear me wreck every third song lol.

Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole show. What I did hear though was jammin! :D

Ted & Angie, thank you for such an awesome time! So glad we got a chance to get together. Angie's such a sweetheart, looking forward to doing this again. :buttrock::buttrock:

No Sleep Til Brooklyn...

I finally made it home from a great weekend. Thanks to Ted & Angie for having us over their beautiful home. I had an awesome time train wreaking on Ted's turntables. Its been 20 yrs since I've touch a pair or TT and it showed.

Thanks to Homer for coming along, next time bring an agenda ya bastid!

Special Thanks to everyone who endured the show!

yo it was a great show. Raf is rite you'll should do it again. next time i will stay for the whole show.

Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole show. What I did hear though was jammin! :D

awwww, too bad you left so quickly. We were gonna sing you Happy Birthday Acappella style live on air.

Wait maybe it was a good thing that you left early.

It was great 2 c every1, wish we all can party 2gether one day.........one day......

Back