DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank you!

chuckie

FFM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks to everyone who came out tonight. Was a good night. I only messed up a couple times :p Always good to have people in chat to talk to, not to mention the freestyle artists that joined us tonight. And we even had a special guest appearance by the one and only HOMIE! was nice to see everyone. Thanks again and see ya all next week!

Chuck ... your show was great!!! Nice job!!!!

of course the chat was fun

*wrings out the shamwow*

LMAO Mona!

Thanks chuckieeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :)

Thanks again to everyone who was at the show on 9.21.09! All you guys and gals all rock! Cya all next week, tell your friends. We need to get more people in the chat!

Thanks for the show Chuckie. If you're looking to get more heads in the chat try doing some legwork at the various social networks. Good Luck!

Thank you all once again for coming out to listen last night. Was probably the biggest night yet. Also had some of my Chicago buddies show up and listen/chat. Was nice to have everyone there! Thanks again and i can't wait to do it again next week!

Loved the show.

Happy Birthday btw :)

Thank you! 10.19.09 Show

Just wanted to say thanks again for everyone that showed up last night. Was a great time! I was worn out by the end of the night! Having 11" and all is no easy task! :) Hope to see you all next week! Make sure to wash out your shamwow's so they can be nice and fresh for the next show!

Thank you! 10.26.09 Show

Thank you to all the listeners and people who joined in the chat room! Was fun. I must apologize for not being as talkative as i normally am :p i was tired tonight, it was a long day at work. Hope to be back to myself next week :)

Thank you everyone for the support with mondays show! was a great time as always. Hope to see you all this coming monday!

Thank you all who were listening and who were in the chat room for tonights show 1.18.10. Hope to see you all next week as well. Be sure to tell your friends :)

Chuckie.

Back