DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank You!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Wow, I am at a loss for words, I know first time for everything. My own show right here amongst the people who make me smile the most. I look forward to our Wednesday nights together...Please join me in the chat, and lets have some fun! Feel free to post any ideas or suggestions. I promise not to fall asleep.....:rotf::rotf:

i'll be there without my underwear!!!:d

:rotf:
i'll be there without my underwear!!!:d

hhhhmmmmmmmm ..... ill do the same .. fuck it ill be naked lmao. KIDDING! ughhh i cant wait tear .. your gonne tear it up ! lmao :rotf:///♥

*Runs to make a countdown clock for Sweet Terrys Show ;)

*Runs to make a countdown clock for Sweet Terrys Show ;)

Damn Puffy..you ran out to make that clock like ten hours ago...what is taking to long? Its a good thing I don't have a clock, or I'd be bored....lol

Congrats Tear...loking forward to hearing your show...Let's Jam !!!!!!

i can't wait terry!!! to hear all those great hits that make me wanna go nuts!! don;t know what will happen we will see! If u cammin I'm in !!!!:D

Damn Puffy..you ran out to make that clock like ten hours ago...what is taking to long? Its a good thing I don't have a clock, or I'd be bored....lol

awe baby...I dint know u were waiting on moi??;)

muah muah muah muah muah

Varr grabs Tear and fills him full of kisses :)

"Congrats, terryyyyyyyyyy"

rounding up all the ladies of freestyle.fm for a pillow fight with the DJ...
wups, that's more like Terry's fantasy :)

muah muah muah muah muah

Varr grabs Tear and fills him full of kisses :)

"Congrats, terryyyyyyyyyy"

rounding up all the ladies of freestyle.fm for a pillow fight with the DJ...
wups, that's more like Terry's fantasy :)

This entire post is a fantasy of mine Var.....;)

Big ups and thanks to everyone who joined me for United House tonight..we had fun...I am looking forward to next week...Peace and Hair Grease..T

Once again, I want to thank everyone who joined me tonight..we had a BLAST as usual...see everyone next week.... Terry:eek:

Once again, I want to thank everyone for joining me in the chat room tonight. It was a blast..I enjoyed myself more than I can describe....I hope you did too...Thank you T

Back