• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank You!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would like to thank the usual cast of characters who joined me tonight. I understand how, during the summer, it is hard to sit in front of a PC. So, thank you to everyone who tuned in. Peace and hair grease. See you all next week...T

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LMAO @ usual cast of characters!!!!! :rotf:

Thanks for a great show Terry! I missed most of it cuz of the damn phone, but what I did get to hear was ROCKIN!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
TERRY!!!!!!! Thank you once again for a great show! :)

My computer crapped out at the end and I got booted from the chat and couldn't get back in to say good night! :(

Soo umm good night and see you next week! LOL!!!! Happy 4th! ;)

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Terry you kicked ass on tonights show,

Also, I was able to finish up them situps strong with that dawg on techno ;)

Gracias!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
TERRYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!! Muahzzzzzzz

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thank you goes out to DJ G. I was not able to listen until late in the show. What I did hear was outstanding. Geof I am grateful. To everyone who tuned into G thank you as well....