• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank You!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks to Terry's show I've become Lactose Intolerant, therefore I can no longer enjoy Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey, you guys said you wanted to hear Metallica. Is it my fault I hit the wrong version of Enter Sandman and loaded the Richard Cheese version by mistake?

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Yeah right by mistake! :rotf:

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
yea it jumped into the queue and hit play all by itself!

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yeah it was fun. What is even more entertaining to me is, Chuck asking for You Got the Look AGAIN! I've only told him like 12 times now I don't have it. That is however, how I know its getting late. When drunk Chuck shows up......:rotf::rotf::rotf:

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Well, even though we got tired Chuck, instead of drunk Chuck, ;) we had a blast. I want to thank everyone for joining me tonight...See you all next week..Peace T

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Thanks as always Terry!!!!!!!!!! Muahzzzzzzzzz

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who tuned in tonight. Especially Chunk. He showed up late made requests for stuff I didn't have then told me he did not like the name Drunk Chuck....so Maxie named him Chunk....Actually I like Chunk better.. ;)

Seriously, thank you everyone who tuned in....See you all next week T...

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
thanks you mi-ster terr-y. you dint have but one of my songs but thats ok, i forgive you...unless you still want that spanking :p

lol

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanx DJ!

Plenty of hugz your way!

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
Terry Great show yesterday.... really glad i tuned in...

Korn - Alone I Break.... think about it ... think about it lol

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thank you one and all for tuning in. We had fun (don't we always?) and I am grateful. I hope to see you all next week. Be safe, God Bless. T

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Last night was fun! Thank you to everyone who joined us in the chat. It was nice to see Grandma Varr's new babies. My Selena-baby now wants to visit Varr's house...See everyone next week...T

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thank you to everyone who tuned in last night. We had some new faces in the chat room. It was fun as always....see you next week....T

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
TERRY!!!!!!!! Thank YOU for another great show!!!!!! :)