DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX on Freestyle Saturdays

Is there a recording of this show that I can listen to it Dee?

Hey guys. Sorry, but the shows are now available after they are aired. I think Ted show me how to record the shows via Sam Broadcaster, but the perimeters have been changed since and I don't know how to set it up. I'm afraid I'm going to mess up the perimeters if I do.

Sorry!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX

Hey guys. Sorry, but the shows are now available after they are aired. I think Ted show me how to record the shows via Sam Broadcaster, but the perimeters have been changed since and I don't know how to set it up. I'm afraid I'm going to mess up the perimeters if I do.

Sorry!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX

Hey Dee a link will really be useful! :rotf:

Yo El DJ, I'm not sure whacha mean by a link.

DJ DXM

Back