DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Teen-created Muziic likely to irk YouTube

DopeBeatz

Muziic is unique in that it uses You Tube's virtual library to power your playlist with their player.

So lets say you want to have a playlist with versions of songs done at concerts the Muziic player will have it for you. Anything that is on You Tube can be played on this player. Read about it:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10191324-93.html

I still dont fully know what this program does. I went to the site and it looks all confusing.

I can't believe no one came up with that idea sooner! It should really take off.

What is it really? Why cant someone just go on youtube and watch the video why do they need this program?

What it seems to me is that its a program that rips the audio from the youtube vids and you can organize ur music and make playlists all within this program. I dont see the big deal honestly. There has been programs to where you can either rip the audio or just download the audio file from youtube, but just can't make playlists within the same program. Don't get me wrong, good for the kid but I don't think this is really any kind of break through.

OMG I got a program that will rip audio from youtube.

I hope this kid loses alot of money and no one wants to be his friend.

To me the guy is just wasting peoples time.

I thought it was something useful but to me if there are already programs doing this no reason to use this dumbass program.

I really really really really really and did i mention really hope this kid gets sued or something from the music record labels.

No wonder they're losing money and its all cause of this kid.

First it was the octo-whore mom now its this loser.

When will this ever end.

I thought i would download the program to be very honest with everyone on this site. The program SUCKS its a piece of crap. What you do is you get your mp3 cause of course you have to be lazy to use this program and you shove it into the encoding part and chose your image you want to use. It makes a youtube video and you upload it to the site so others can view it. Again if your lazy use this program but if your not lazy and know you dont need this program to make your own youtube videos then go right ahead.

I can see youtube suing him cause from what i can see alot of audio copyright infractions and he may go to jail for that.

Back