1. Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security
    Dismiss Notice

TAKEN

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by CPR_Jose_Ortiz, Oct 17, 2008.

1. CPR_Jose_Ortiz

CPR_Jose_Ortiz DOFCH.COM DOFCH.COM

I can't wait for Taken 2: Electric Boogaloo
    You know its coming. This movie was a suprise hit.
    It made its money overseas first then found distribution here and it made tons of money.

Oh yeah!
    There will be blood!

2. Romeo

Romeo WCM Ol'School Freestyler LatinFreestyle.Com

good movie....
    it will keep you in your seat
    good for those who don't and do have kids... (i mean adults not meaning to take your kids to go see lol)

3. freestylegurl_81

freestylegurl_81 Freestyler Xtreme

I finally saw this movie..and this movie I wasn't going to watch it didnt interest me from the title..and when I read what it was about..but I'm glad I decided to watch it anyways because I thought it was really good

4. ecigsnet

ecigsnet New Member

The daughter character in Taken was totally annoying. I thought the kidnappers were going to set her free just to get her to stop talking. Liam Niesen was great as the cia-spy-father. I didn't expect him to be such a cool action hero.