DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Superstar DJ Bob Rosenberg -tHE FATHER OF fREESTYLE

DJChristo4

Superstar D.J. Bob Rosenberg is the founder/father of the Freestyle movement. Dreamin was the very first song to hit the charts that gained national recognition. All other acts were simply copying the style and sound of WTP!

WTP has reinvented itself over the years and is poised to take the dance charts by storm once again this year! Bob has remade and released Still Fading Away with new mixes of Say Its Gonna Rain (Again) on an upcoming album. Singles of Still Fading are available from his my space page.

Dynamix also collaborated to remake Dreamin into a modern day floor packer like no other I have heard in 20 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back