• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

SUPERMAN vs SPIDERMAN

SUPERMAN vs SPIDERMAN - Who's Your Favorite Super Hero!?

• Total voters
:ignoring Raf:

"If I go crazy then, will you still call me Superman!? If Im alive and well, will you be there, holding my hand.... Ill keep you by my side..with my super human..mind! Kryptoniteeeee... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Smallville is a GREAT SHOW! It is very well writen and has the best actors playing the characters. Just look at LEX LUTHOR and tell me he isnt the part!

I can't wait for the new season when Lana Lane goes to Smallville to investigate her cousin's [Chloe!] murder!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ July 27 2004, 11:49 am)]Smallville is a GREAT SHOW!  It is very well writen and has the best actors playing the characters.  Just look at LEX LUTHOR and tell me he isnt the part!

I can't wait for the new season when Lana Lane goes to Smallville to investigate her cousin's [Chloe!] murder!
"Self-assured and possessed with a rapid-fire sense of humor, Michael Rosenbaum shaved his blond locks for the role he seems born to play - a young Lex Luthor in Smallville."

I enjoyed nothing more than Lex Luther in Smallville. His cruel sense of humor is damn sexy...and I honestly cant see anyone else playing the role like Michael can.

Plus...not everyone can pull off baldness, and dammit...his bald head is lovely.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ July 27 2004, 7:39 pm)]and with that!  I will write that Superman will always rule Spidey's candy ass!
And with WHAT!? We were speaking about Lex Luther and his greatness! Not Superman and his LAZINESS!

Oh wait. I think you were getting back to the topic...

DAMN!

please!!! superman can beat the living shit out of spidey.... hes nothin but a punk bitch

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Or Kryptonite Webbing!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Kriptonite + Kriptonite webbing + Kriptonite made uniform = Superman is toast against a Kritpy version of Spiderman LMAO

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
You cannot putting him dieing in you mind when makeing the obvious Super man would not win against Spider Man is a scientist and im sure he find a way to use kryptonite against him .... like if he put kryptonite in his web solutions it would be all over. Superman wouldnt be able to use any of his powers. Even a sling wrapped around with kryptonite would end it... Spider Man would win ....

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
buahahahaha CPR. We got beaten on this argument!!

I'd give anything to see Spiderman on the Electric Company again (no one under 30 is gonna know WTF I'm talking about) LMAO

G

This already happened years ago guys.

But in the interests in upholding my comic geek badge and standing...

Superman has...
super strength, speed, breath, heat vision, telescopic / microscopic vision, near invulnerability except against that pesky ol' kryptonite everyone seems to be able to find even though his planet blew up like 50 years ago, BUT he has NO fighting skills. Damn weird cosmic happenings.

Spiderman has...
super agility, reflexes, SPIDER SENSE, web shooters, enhanced vision, his own brand of combat called...ugh...spider fighting, and can stick to almost any surface.

Depending on the reason for their having a fight. Round one, Spidey wouldn't know who the hell Superman was and would probably get knocked through a wall. Superman would not use heat vision and kill him because he doesn't kill...he's a hero.

Alternate Round one...
ORrrrrrrrrr, Spidey's trusty SPIDER SENSE warns him against Superman's heat vision and Spiderman escapes and races off to find out info on who the hell just attacked him.

Round two, Spidey does some research and finds out info on Supes, gets Kryptonite from Lex Luthor or someone Luthor uses to get the kryptonite into Parker's hands and webs Supes into a coma or knocks him out with some krypto web balls to the dome. Again, Spidey doesn't kill...he's a hero.
Afterward, the evil alien mindwarp thing or the evil spell or the evil being controlling Superman's mind is discovered and beaten up by Spiderman.

Supes, now free from (insert evil reason here) flies off to beat the crap out of Lex for giving Spiderman kryptonite. Lex of course, is protected by law and has a restraining order against Superman. Supes can't get within 500 feet of Luthor SOOOOOoooooooooo from 500 feet away Superman super cooks Lex's scrotum with his heat vision and prevents any more Luthor's from coming into the world.

something like that.

I mean I'm just guessing. And yes Bobby, I remember Spidey from the Electric Company.I remember he never spoke and everyone could read the thought bubbles coming from his mind which meant everyone in the Electric Company universe was a telepath. And a guy in a brick wall outfit with a square helmet named The Wall. He made fun of Spider man because he was trying to eat a hotdog through his mask. He joked that Spiderman was stupid because he didn't even have a mouth so Spidey webbed him.

Stupid wall.