• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

SUPERMAN vs SPIDERMAN

SUPERMAN vs SPIDERMAN - Who's Your Favorite Super Hero!?

• Total voters

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The two most popular Superheros of all Superheros have always been Superman and Spiderman.

This poll is to determine which one is your favorite. If there's another Superhero that you feel should be nominated then select other and post your favorite Superhero.

So WhatChaChoose!? Superman or Spiderman!?

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Spiderman all the way, but if you added Bat Man, that would be a tough choice to make for me.

cool_al_frm_qns

Freestyler Xtreme
spiderman is da nikka forreal

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
Of course my pick would be Spider Man, since i am a big fan of Spider Man you damn skippy!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Are you peeps nuts? Superman can kill spiderman with a super fart! Spidey has no real powers that can compete with Superman.

Dayer

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ July 06 2004, 9:55 am)]Are you peeps nuts? Superman can kill spiderman with a super fart! Spidey has no real powers that can compete with Superman.  
what are you smoking?

Superman is a punk! At least Spidey is smart & makes his own web fluid & shit, Supoerman is like a big dumb jock

Nick75

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ July 06 2004, 12:55 pm)]Are you peeps nuts? Superman can kill spiderman with a super fart! Spidey has no real powers that can compete with Superman.  
LMAO!!! you saved me the trouble Raf.. no way in hell can Spidey beat Supaman!!

spiderman is a mutant freak... superman was born with his skills he didnt need no help like you know who!!

GIA

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick75 @ July 06 2004, 1:42 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ July 06 2004, 12:55 pm)]Are you peeps nuts? Superman can kill spiderman with a super fart! Spidey has no real powers that can compete with Superman.  
LMAO!!! you saved me the trouble Raf.. no way in hell can Spidey beat Supaman!!

spiderman is a mutant freak... superman was born with his skills he didnt need no help like you know who!!
I agree.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Superman will always be my favorite Superhero. Though Spiderman will come in a close second.

BUT! The only way that Spiderman can whoop Superman's ass is if he wears a kryptonite suit and has kryptonite web! LOL! But even with that Superman in his lead suit would knock that web slinger out!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dayer @ July 06 2004, 1:32 pm)]what are you smoking?

Superman is a punk! At least Spidey is smart & makes his own web fluid & shit, Supoerman is like a big dumb jock  
Maybe Raf is either smoking some of that famous Long Island Weed or he just "smoked" a HAM!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I can't believe what I'm reading! What bootleg cartoon network/comic book are you guys looking at. Just because you can swing from a web and do a couple of back flips doesn't make you the man. Spiderman couldn't survive an armwrestling match let alone a fight with Superman. (well the hell is the rollseyes smilie when you really need him - LMAO)

FYI: I'm not down with trees anymore but if I was, there's no need to go to Long Island, there's nothing famous there, Franklin in Brooklyn is still the spot!

Nick75

Freestyler Xtreme
Also Superman doesnt need to swing around like a monkey like spideyboy, he can just get up & fly. Spidey only has his senses, superman can see thru shit & hear things miles away. SO

Dayer

Freestyler Xtreme
I dunno, I still like spidey better, even though superman is indeed stronger. But I like the whole nerd turns into superhero aspect of spiderman, rather than the Hi, I am an alien born with powers & was rasied on a farm storyline from Superman.

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
They should make a movie of Spiderman Vs Superman for real and we will show you that Spidey can whoop Superman's ass all over gods green earth!

Nick75

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DJCaliente007 @ July 07 2004, 2:25 pm)]They should make a movie of Spiderman Vs Superman for real and we will show you that Spidey can whoop Superman's ass all over gods green earth!
it would be scripted so how would that prove anything, it would be what the author thought would happen.

& how is it exactly that hes gonna do that?