• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Superheroes

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey aren't plans for a re-make of the punisher?

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Aug. 30 2003,08:29)]Hey aren't plans for a re-make of the punisher?
YES!

From what i know...the movie is already done....but im wodering if it is going to be different from the original punisher....which remains to me one of my favorite movies...i will be watching...but i hope they dont kill it...

G

Here you go Raf...

Movie News
Marvel finds its PUNISHER
Actor currently starring in DREAMCATCHER

Source: Artisan Entertainment

The Lord of the Rings
The Two Towers 2-disc DVD August 26th

Thomas Jane will play The Punisher.

Marvel Studios and Artisan Pictures announced the news today in a press release, ending months of speculation that the blonde-haired actor was up for the role. THE PUNISHER movie will begin filming in July and is being pencilled in for a release sometime in the summer of 2004.

One of the film's two producers, Gale Anne Hurd, commented on the decision to cast Jane as the Marvel enforcer. "Thomas is one of our finest actors and comes from the indie world, as have other actors who've assumed Super Hero roles so successfully such as Tobey Maguire (SPIDER-MAN) and Eric Bana (THE HULK). We are thrilled that an actor of this caliber will be our Punisher."

In the Marvel Comics books, the character is a former soldier named Frank Castle who witnesses the murder of his wife and two children, accidentally gunned down by two rival mobs while on a picnic outing. Seeking a way to bring the guilty to justice, Castle outfits himself with the latest weapons, armor and equipment and systematically kills those responsible for his family's death, then goes on to bring down other criminals. He paints a white skull on the front of his body armor and is known only as "The Punisher" by the underworld.

Jane can currently be seen starring in the Warner Bros. adaptation of Stephen King's DREAMCATCHER. He has also starred in THE SWEETEST THING, DEEP BLUE SEA and THE THIN RED LINE.

Kassandra

Spelling Police
My favorite super hero is Chulo... I mean Spiderman

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
what?! LOL oh my god your gay

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
thats what my little niece watches

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
lupe is gay lupe is gay

Kassandra

Spelling Police
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DJCaliente007 @ Sep. 07 2003,16:25)]lupe is gay lupe is gay
Shut up Caliente!!!

At least... umm... At least he can get a ummm...

Just shut up!!! I dont like Lupe...

Stop talkin shit about him!!!

MariaSDF

Freestyler Xtreme
Anybody who knows me KNOWS I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan...  so last week I went to Hot Topics at the mall and got myself the COOLEST Wonder Woman Knee High Socks in the world!  I felt so cool wearing them with shorts.  My daughter wouldnt' stand next to me but my man thought they were sexy Rrrooowww!!! afterwards we roleplayed the whole Wonder Woman/Aqua Man thing afterwards but I'll keep that to myself ahahahhaaa Whatever don't act like you've never done that b4 LMAO j/k

Like this but in white and cooler