• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Stress!!

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
OK, so besides being a workaholic, i'm a STRESS-aholic.
It's finally taking its toll because now I'm becoming physically sick.

Lack of sleep,
nausea,
vomiting,
cramps and having PMS for 2 weeks instead of 1 (might have been a bit of T.M.I. on that last one)

But it's not as easy to just say *simply quit stressing* sometimes its sitaution and even people. SO! that being said....

Anybody know any ways of stress relief besides sex and massage? :xfrown:
Help :(

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Get a punching bag. :)

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Go on a vacation!!! than lemme know if it works..cause I could use a little stress relieving myself ;)
That didn't work, everytime I go on vacation to anywhere, everyone seems to book my agenda! So to me, it's more like setting up appointments than actually resting.....

I've tried fishing just for the sport of it, (mostly an excuse to chill on the beach at night and drink beers :eek: ) because the sound of the beach is very relaxing, but even so, doesn't help much.....

Get a punching bag. :)
You know? I just might try that one.....
that used to help me when I was younger, my brother had a punching bag set up and well, I would end up with bloody knucles, sore hands and wrists but it did releave a lot of stress!! LOL I kind of get carried away LOL....
Thanks Krystal!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LOL gurl! Not always, but the bag works for me!

NAT! Get gloves you silly woman! Sheesh!

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Pray. Got to church. Join a Gym. Trust me you'll sleep gooood! I'll pray for you sis'.

If you dont want to join a Gym, just go bike riding or jogging even though you might not feel like it. JUST DO IT! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I go through the same thing.....between my business, my son and everything swirling around in my life, it gets really hard to cope sometimes.

I work something like 60-75 hours a week in addition to the drama in my life.:(

What works for me is taking a day, no matter how busy I am, and do for me all day. Everything and everyone has to wait until the next day:p

Sometimes being selfish just may save your sanity!!;)

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LOL gurl! Not always, but the bag works for me!

NAT! Get gloves you silly woman! Sheesh!
LMAO yeah that would work huh? I used to use the bandages and some light gloves..maybe boxing gloves better huh? LOL

Hey Liz I hope your situation gets better. Hope it all works out in the end.

Thanks for the chat.
Hey Greek! Thanks A lot for the chat too, you helped me get through that day. I hope my situation gets better too :D

Sometimes thats the only two I know of.
Massage I can't right now because I'm so weak and will bruse easily due to the diabetes, Sex I can't because I don't sleep around, and to find me a boyfriend at this point is useless. My heart is just not in it for right now :(

Pray. Got to church. Join a Gym. Trust me you'll sleep gooood! I'll pray for you sis'.

If you dont want to join a Gym, just go bike riding or jogging even though you might not feel like it. JUST DO IT! =)
Hey Breeze!!! I've been praying lately and it helps a little bit. Am thinking about going to church this weekend, as for a Gym? Too broke, but I do go bowling on Mondays! :D
I was thinking about investing in a lil bike to take to the park though :eek:

I go through the same thing.....between my business, my son and everything swirling around in my life, it gets really hard to cope sometimes.

I work something like 60-75 hours a week in addition to the drama in my life.:(

What works for me is taking a day, no matter how busy I am, and do for me all day. Everything and everyone has to wait until the next day:p

Sometimes being selfish just may save your sanity!!;)
Trick I wish I could take a whole day off where no one can get a hold of me at all.
Hell, I have Fridays Saturdays and Sundays off always! LOL
Who could ask for a better weekend!! LOL
But my life involves a lot of factors and unfortunately people who always need me, even if it's just to talk to someone.
Everyone knows that I'm always here for them.
I guess I'm the one person they can always count on, and know that I will always be here?

But I think I will take a day for myself, and just relax....because besides all the BS going on in my life, everything else is going wrong! LOL
It's been like Murphy's Law Since the beginning of this month! LOL
At least I'm still sane and still here!

Still open for any other suggestions though! A lot of these do help, so thanks everyone :xyes:

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Well Liz anytime u wanna chat come hit me up on msn. Hopefully we both come across each other like we did once before.

Well i understand about the massage and sex.

I do hope you get better.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Holy Crap!

Find a way to relax ......!!

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Holy Crap!

Find a way to relax ......!!
LMAO! Believe me I'm trying! LOL

I just got pulled over about an hour ago, had the wrong tags on my car. Come to find out, when I went to switch tags from one car and return the other ones, I returned the wrong ones and put the wrong tags back on my car! LOL

So the cop took my tags off my car, my homegirl came by, helped me out and let me borrow some old tags so I could move my car (obviously WAYYYYYY after the cop left! LOL) I think I'm going to change my name to Murphy's Law LOL......Man what a month! LOL

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
buy a season of a show you been wanting to get into and pop it in with popcorn and just lay in bed and watch... or do it with a old movie you use to like when you were younger... .. somtimes thats works

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
buy a season of a show you been wanting to get into and pop it in with popcorn and just lay in bed and watch... or do it with a old movie you use to like when you were younger... .. somtimes thats works
That actually helped out for a lil bit. I watched Season's 1 and 2 of One Tree Hill, now I want to watch season 3 and can't find it! LOL
Been watching movies too........I'm just trying to handle one frustrating situation at a time.....just to many situations at once! LOL