DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Strange night on 2DG

G

To start things off you can tell Juan wasn't in the driver's seat and that's not neccessarily a dig at Raf but my God who were you kidding when you played that Chili guy's craptrack "el Deejay"?

I can honestly say I have never heard a bigger piece of trash in my life. I know the comment was made "We'll play your song when it comes out" but I figure I might as well make one because the only way I could do worse is if I stapled my lips shut and played a Casio SK-10 with my ballsack.

This was supposed to be a raggaeton song? It wasn't even hip hop it was unadulterated, non-filtered, 100% GARBAGE! Not only did the "rapper" (for lack of a better term) have ZERO flow, but the music was ripped right out of an Atari 2600 system.

I mean shit on a stick would've been more entertaining than this dreck. A trainwreck from start to finish.

Shadowman's mix was good, technical issues aside and even with the pops you heard in the beginning it was fucking Mozart compared to Chili's "El Deejay". The slight distortion at the end of Shadow's mix was a symphony compared to Chili's insult to the ears.

Wow then to add insult to injury we toss on Bryski's mix...ugh. What the hell was going on tonight?

I THINK I've heard better from Bryski and that sure wasn't it. It was like he was mixing with his toenails. That crazy Albanian goatherder musta had a BAD night 'cause I think he accidentally used the Fisher Price turntables.

Better luck next time Bry. We shoul;d all pitch in money and buy him a replacement "B" for his show being that one fell off the sign at the front door.

All in all I just have to say NEVER EVER EVERRRRRR play Chili's "El deejay" again.

In fact you should upload the song so people know which song NOT to download.

You know being that I'm such a sunny person with such a positive, loving, giving personality that makes the birds themselves wake every morning just to sing my praises I nominate myself for WCM Ambassador of Good Will.

What say you all?

buahahahahahaha

I am working on fixing the mix, perhaps redoing the whole thing. I want to deliver a far better product that I gave. Sure it was a strange night, but it was fun
crazy.gif

hey i'm on vacation for 2 weeks i'll be back soon
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
and rafael did a good job on the show and we are very proud of him shadowman i love your mix set too papa thank you
buttrock.gif
buttrock.gif
buttrock.gif

well that explains it...i missed the show cuz i was watching the boxing match...but Pete, maybe we should invade the place and play some stuff we deem worthy
biggrin.gif

BTW...shadows mix is very well done...and when it debuts you should all give a listen....

The mix is well done, but it's not perfect. My Pc was acting up when I was recording it, it combine a track before it was supposed to do so in the actual mix. I will fix the minor problems, but it was enjoyable
tounge.gif

well i did notice the little kinks in there but i let them go because of the tech difficulties...

in either case...the 1st draft of the mix was good...combining some good nu skool songs from east to west coast...

I like to focus on quality Freestyle tracks. I don't play crap, but my definition of good tracks is different from fan to fan. I am going to redo and normalize the mix and the way it sounds later today, and have a final version available for Juan, and hopefully for everyone to download.

To say it was a strange night is an understatement! But more on that in a minute...

Ah once again another night of being greeted with a warm hug and a cold drink, well many cold drinks. Juan and Yvonne sure know how to spoil someone, namely me! If ever I was on a diet the one place I would have to never visit is their place. It was drink after drink and food for days. Empanadas (sp), sandwiches and fresh fruit. Everything a noob co host needs to mess up a show.

Juan was supposed to be on vacation but if you know Juan you know there's no such thing as vacation when it comes to him and his music. The guy is a machine plain and simple. But that night I also learned that Juan is no joke, not only did he have someone deliver an air conditioner at 1am, he also made them install it. All this while hosting the show and the guy never missed a beat.

As far as the "new" track goes while it wasn't my call (I didn’t get to hear the track before it was aired), I think I would have probably played it anyway and let feedback determine whether or not it gets played again. Judging by the reaction we got I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't think you'll hear it played again, at least not on a Saturday night.

What was my call was keeping the show Freestyle. Normally I would have left the Freestyle up to Ted and WillyV to rep and had Juan do his thing with the underground stuff, but in keeping with the night's theme the numbers were unusually low on our public stream. So I thought it was a good opportunity to interact with the DOS/FCH chat room with shout outs and on the spot call ins. In between all the banter we did manage to play some music and yes I do know we did rambled quite a bit, but I think I did mention that during the show.

Unfortunately Shadow's Mix did have some popping sounds but either no one really noticed or no one bothered to complain so it's all good. Overall the mix was way better than the original one he sent us earlier in the week. As Pedro stated he had a good selection of songs and while the beat matching wasn't perfect in some spots it was a solid effort by Matt and I'm very proud of him and his first submission. It got positive reviews and I hope that encourages Shadow to continue submitting his mixes. In the meantime I'm gonna work on cleaning up this current mix, add some drops and submit it to our partner sites for airplay. That's right Shadowman we're throwing ya to the wolves! Way to go Meng!

Technical difficulties with the phone and mixes aside I hope that everyone was able to get into the spirit of the show. Overall I had a great deal of fun doing the show with Juan. It was as real as real can get with no pre planning whatsoever, it was all done on the fly and I'm sure it showed.

Unknown Admin Out!

booya.gif
booya.gif
booya.gif
booya.gif

Here's the list of people in the Freestyle Clubhit's chatroom.

<span style='color:blue'>Ted
Angie
Willy V.
Suzy D
Philly Freestyle Rican
Caleb B
DJ Paradise
Nyasia
MonaLisa
Edalgiere
Up2Late
Annabee87
FreestyleSFinest
DJ Soul
Krystal
2DaGroove - Juan Valentine
DJ Bryski
Angel Moreno
Musti
DJ Nuklid
Rican4Lips
Reber
DJ Dayer
Shadowman</span>

Not a bad turn out despite the fact we got a few IMs telling us they couldn't get into the chat room. Thanks to WillyV for hosting the chat for us.

There is a way to get in without problems.

1. Register a name to the FCH forums
2. after registering, click on the chatroom link on the FCH forums
3. put the username you registered and log in to the chatroom. (it should not ask you for the password, if you are logged in to the forums)

Back