DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Statue for Shakira to be erected in Barranquilla

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
“Next Sunday, a 5-meter statue of Colombian singer Shakira will be inaugurated in her hometown in Barranquilla, Colombia, the newspaper “El Tiempo” relased today.
The Colombian newspaper stated that the 5-ton image was done in steel by the German artist Dieter Pratt. It represents the friendship his country has with the singer and with Colombia, the newspaper "El Tiempo" relased today.

The Colombian newspaper stated that the 5-ton image was done in steel by the German artist Dieter Pratt. It represents the friendship his country has with the singer and with Colombia.

Pratt stated that "this statue's story is a friendship legend, with her and Colombia, which began 5 years ago." Pratt is also a council member in the German city of Neuss.

He recalled inviting Shakira to a United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (Unesco) event, which was held in Neuss last November. It was to raise funds to help poor children.

The organizers gave 10 percent of the funds raised in the vent for Shakira's "Pies Descalzos" Foundation, which helps unprotected children.

That time, Pratt gave Shakira the statue. She asked it to be placed in the center of Barranquilla, as a homage for young people in that town who fight for their dreams.

Pratt stated that "Shakira thinks that (Barranquilla's) airport is visited only for those who can travel by plane, and that she wants for all young people to see it and keep going," that is why she asked for it to be placed in her hometown's center. NTX

I'll take a shakira statute, as long as she comes with it..lol

That's going to be one nice statue. I just love the way SHARIKA shakes it and doesn't break it!

DJ DXM

Besides having the statue erected, I think there will be many other ERECTIONS that will occur that day. You fellows know what I mean. LOL!

DJ DXM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJ Dee X-Man @ Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]525[/snapback]</div>
Besides having the statue erected, I think there will be many other ERECTIONS that will occur that day. You fellows know what I mean. LOL!

DJ DXM[/b]

TOO LATE...LMFAO
<
<
:eek:hmy:
<
<
<

Sorry y'all! I couldn't help myself. Blame it on WILLY for using the word ERECTED.

LOL!

So do we know if the erection<strike>s</strike> occur?

LOL!

DJ DXM
<

So do we have any pics? SHAKIRA is so damm fine, I'm so willing to look at a statue of her.

DJ DXM
<

Hey! Hey!! The HIPS DON'T LIE!!

DJ DXM
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJ Dee X-Man @ May 14 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]3217[/snapback]</div>
So do we have any pics? I'm so willing to look at a statue of her.

DJ DXM
<
[/b]

Me too...lol
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheFEISTYONE @ May 15 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]3268[/snapback]</div>
Me too...lol
<
<
[/b]

Well!! Where have you been!? LOL! Nice to see you here.

DJ DXM
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJ Dee X-Man @ May 18 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]3367[/snapback]</div>
Well!! Where have you been!? LOL! Nice to see you here.

DJ DXM
<
[/b]
Where have I been.....? Drooling over Shakira of course...lol
<

J/k.... Got sooo much going on right now that's all. Being a single parent to 2 kids, working full time, going to school, and taking care of my mom everyday... I barely have any time to myself anymore. :S

¡MUCHISIMAS FELICIDADES MI SHAKI! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Back