DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Speed Test - Are You Fast or Slow

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
Ok this is really for zhit and giggles,. but I know when I had comcast they claimed my speed was fast but it really wasn't so then FIOS was finally available in my neck of the woods. I usually send files to my friends of all kindz of zhit. Yet when I send them they get them extremely fast cause I gots a wicked azz connection. So if anyone would like to share thier speed test by all means do so. Here's a pic of one of my speed tests.

My Last Results:
Last Result:
Download Speed: 15582 kbps (1947.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1835 kbps (229.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

where do we test it?

I am slow
1.1 megabits per second

Communications 1.1 megabits per second
Storage 139 kilobytes per second
1MB file download 7.4 seconds
Subjective rating Good

almost the same results

Last Result:
Download Speed: 1225 kbps (153.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 291 kbps (36.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Last Result:
Download Speed: 12379 kbps (1547.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Yeah baby.. i'm zoomin along! with the quickness..

Last Result:
Download Speed: 12379 kbps (1547.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Yeah baby.. i'm zoomin along! with the quickness..

Upload we are the same but it's actually upload I care more for cause I run a dedicated & non-dedicated room when I play xbox so i need fast upload speeds.

Download I got you beat. mines was at Download Speed: 15582 kbps (1947.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Don't worry paul wait till all the dial up people get on to show theirs. Then it's really gonna be good times.

lol,i had dial up for years
so this is fast for me
i can still hear them noises in my head brggg crrrrrr

it all depneds on whether the provider actually gives the speed it advertises XD :rolleyes:

if its no where near or its going on and off and all you ahve got from them is a HUGE phone bill just say im moving to a better faster but will still probz rip me off provider biggrin :rolleyes:

Download = 2649.9 kb/sec Transfer
upload = 227.6 kb/sec transfer

they lie!!!

paul_376 said:
lol,i had dial up for years
so this is fast for me
i can still hear them noises in my head brggg crrrrrr

lmao, i just got toneflashes..

WillyV. said:
Don't worry paul wait till all the dial up people get on to show theirs. Then it's really gonna be good times.

I don't even wanna see the results for those.
Oh wait.. too late.. Look below ! !

Ted said:
Download = 2649.9 kb/sec Transfer
upload = 227.6 kb/sec transfer
they lie!!!

Lmao, you have DSL Dial-Up ?

lol.. no I have cable

Back