• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

"Sleep on it"

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
"Sleep on It"
Need to solve a problem? Catch some zzzs

Well, isn't that the darndest?

I read an article about there being evidence that sleep, specifically the rapid-eye-movement (REM) stage is associated with dreaming, helps organize and link together in novel ways the facts we know and the things we experience.

Some of the people in this article actually say that their new ideas come to them when they wake up. It's almost as if sleeping sets their minds free.

Another fact is that taking naps is actually as effective for integrating memories as a good nights sleep, when you stay asleep for 60 to 90 minutes, (long enough to go into the REM stage).

Do you agree that creativity and new ideas come to you when you get some zzzs?