DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Sims 2

I dunno. Maybe. But what's the point of a driveway if you can't own a car?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Nov. 19 2004, 8:25 am)]I dunno. Maybe. But what's the point of a driveway if you can't own a car?
good question, but then again they have streets LOL its on of those things well never know

Yea but the streets make more sense to be there because when they have to go to work or to the community lot. They can't fly...although that would be interesting.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick75 @ Nov. 18 2004, 12:08 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Nov. 18 2004, 11:03 am)]Whoa, tha's way different from the sims I used to play. All you would ever see where the buildings raise and fall. LMAO. My favorite parts were building the roads and railways. Does this version still have those features or is it all like the pics.
that sounds like sim city not the sims
Yeah you are confused with Sim City which is different. The Sims is more about controlling the individual people, not building an entire city.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaXx @ Nov. 19 2004, 1:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick75 @ Nov. 18 2004, 12:08 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Nov. 18 2004, 11:03 am)]Whoa, tha's way different from the sims I used to play. All you would ever see where the buildings raise and fall. LMAO. My favorite parts were building the roads and railways. Does this version still have those features or is it all like the pics.
that sounds like sim city not the sims
Yeah you are confused with Sim City which is different.  The Sims is more about controlling the individual people, not building an entire city.
Yea Yea Sim City. I miss that game, sniff sniff.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Nov. 21 2004, 2:11 am)]Well, Max and I finally had our baby (in the game, you douche bags)!
well our kids virtual kids need to have a e-playpal group so they can play with each other
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny ass bug. That's one of my sims, Janie and the baby is her son, Stephen. I was trying to avoid Stephen's grandmother leave the house with him, so I used a cheat to be able to pick him up from the grandmother's arms and I placed him in the crib. Then I had Janie go pick him up from the crib. Here's what happened a moment after that.

screenshot_7601.jpg

This game is very intresting Im likin the graphics on that I should also get that for my wish list.

Did she just SPIKE the baby? She must be a Dolphins fan!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looks to me that she's doing some teleportation stuff lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Nov. 23 2004, 3:21 pm)]Funny ass bug. That's one of my sims, Janie and the baby is her son, Stephen. I was trying to avoid Stephen's grandmother leave the house with him, so I used a cheat to be able to pick him up from the grandmother's arms and I placed him in the crib. Then I had Janie go pick him up from the crib. Here's what happened a moment after that.

screenshot_7601.jpg
looks like shes praciting for a reach-around
naughty.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I play the original sims. The characters are not a pretty but the game is still fun! Let me know if ya play tooo

I blame Romeo for the problems I have with Sims 2 (he bought it for me)

1. I got addicted to it, didn't do homework, skipped class, didn't sleep
2. Created a Christine-sim and a Romeo-sim, long story short, Romeo died and I cried for days in simulated and real life
3. After a hiatus, got addicted to it again
4. Created Christine-sim and Romeo-sim again (I don't learn), Christine-sim was hormonally disturbed because of prenancy and left Romeo-sim at the altar and he (sim-ally) cried for days

So it's official, I now hate real AND simulated life.

Back