• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

SHILF!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
In the spirit of the Super Heroes!  Please lets us know who is your SHILF!

SUPER HERO YOU'D LIKE TO F****!

For CPR...There is only one choice!

WONDER WOMAN!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Mar. 08 2004, 1:27 pm)]In the spirit of the Super Heroes!  Please lets us know who is your SHILF!

SUPER HERO YOU'D LIKE TO F****!

For CPR...There is only one choice!

WONDER WOMAN!
DITTO CPR ...that's my choice as well!  

Hmmmm... am I allowed to vote on this?!  

Well even if Im not too damn bad... I just did!  

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I think I have to agree with everyone on this. I can't remember who else could have been a female superhero. Most of the females I remember were villains. Catwoman, Poison Ivy, etc...

Oh I just remembered Batgirl, there were two of them!
I have to reserve my vote, there might be some more out there waiting to be fantisized about!

Freestyle4Ever86

Freestyler Xtreme
fuck that... id bang super-girl!! mmmm

If I was a Super-Hero, I'd be

AEON FLUX

If I was a dude wanting to fukk a super-hero I'd fukk

AEON FLUX

For geeks like me - Charlize Theron is in talks to play Aeon Flux under the direction of the bitch who directed Girlfight. This should be good....a little bit reminiscent of Angelina Jolie? Anyone notice that? I think Charlize is cooler though....Angelina should've done Aeon Flux if she didn't want to sell out the little bitch.

nevahmind

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (VeridisQuo @ Mar. 09 2004, 9:21 am)]If I was a Super-Hero, I'd be

AEON FLUX
Wasn't she on MTV?

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
BATMAN! Mask , cape and everything! Hell Yeah..Mr Prince of Darkness can have his way with me anytime of the night!:eek::cool: