DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Shavonne?

LuisD74

I've searched countless websites looking to buy a CD or LP of "So, Tell Me, Tell Me" by Shavonne but it doesn't seem to have been released commercially. I know a record DOES exist because there's a photo of one on Youtube. Has anyone here even heard of Shavonne and can tell me where I can get a hold of an album?

I've searched countless websites looking to buy a CD or LP of "So, Tell Me, Tell Me" by Shavonne but it doesn't seem to have been released commercially. I know a record DOES exist because there's a photo of one on Youtube. Has anyone here even heard of Shavonne and can tell me where I can get a hold of an album?

Hey what up Luis, as you already seen first hand and as I understand "Shavonne So Tell Me Tell Me" was only released on 12" Vinyl, so a ripp is prob the only way to obtain a copy. I could be mistaken but I have never seen it on any other format released commercially.

I hope you were able to obtain a good ripp.... Great Artist....Great Track!!!! :cool:

My Search is over!! It seems this track is available on a compilation LP from the UK called "All You Need Is House" Vol. 1. I quickly snagged the only copy available from Amazon, used for $24, which, to me, is a bargain because I not only get the Shavonne song but also a few other lost tunes. Great stuff! Long live freestyle.

Nice grab... enjoy!

Back