DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

SANDEE ARTIST TRIBUTE MIX--Arlene on Freestyle File Radio TODAY 12/27 @ 7:45 pm

djparadise_nyasia

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello everyone,
Once again, It is the RETURN of the Freestyle Radio Mix show, with "DJ Paradise" doing it LIVE and direct from Florida and as always, Freestyle Artist, "Nyasia" will be hosting and chatting.

Today's Artist Spotlight of the Week is,
"Arlene"
We will be playing Music & talking LIVE with Arlene. You don't want to miss it... www.myspace.com/freestylesingerarlene

...also, a very special "SANDEE" ARTIST TRIBUTE MIX
many thanx to SAFIRE, NYASIA, CORINA, CHARLIE BABIE, CLEAR TOUCH, ANGEL/TKA, CONNIE, EDWIN RAMOS, TITO PUENTE JR. & others

Thank you"Carlos Berrios" for joining us during the last show; we had a blast !!!!
THE LIST KEEPS GROWING, So far,we have had Joey Kidd, & More, Coro, Evelyn Escalera & Safire.
Interviews will be on-line soon.

Upcoming Artist Interviews:
01/10/09--"Company B." (awaiting confirmation)
01/24/09--"Clear Touch & Vanessa Conde
02/07/09--"Show canceled."

***awaiting confirmation dates from:
Mickey Garcia, Miguel Reyes, Body & Style, Pure Pleazure, Giggles, Charlie Rock

So check out the show TODAY, December 28, 2008 from 7:45 pm till ? @ www.LiveVideo.Com/Freestyle-File-Radio

That is the link to get you to the audio & video feed where you will watch DJ Paradise spin live,
see Freestyle Artist "Nyasia" and watch videos of your favorite Freestyle Artist ...
You don't need to sign up to watch & listen, but if you want to chat with us,
you need to sign in-just 3 simple lines to register. That's all !!!
Don't wait till the show starts people, lol, subscribe & add me as a friend when you register...

The music is Old School Freestyle, Club, Electro House and of course, I play EDIT MIXES.
So, sit back, grab a drink & reminisce to a time when Freestyle was KING...

This show will be via a LIVE VIDEO/AUDIO FEED, so come and watch, as well as listen...
We will have more new tracks and new edit mixes to play and of course, REQUEST ON DEMAND...

If you are an artist, DJ or Promoter who wants their material heard, simply reply to this email with the MP3 and some information of the artist and track itself.
Have an audio Commercial, send it in...
If you have an Event to share, Album release or a website to plug, let us know...

For more on DJ Paradise and Nyasia, visit our My Space at:
www.myspace.com/djparadise1
www.myspace.com/nyasiamusic

You can also catch the show via www.Freestyle.Fm and working on other radio shows to pick this broadcast up.
Stay tuned for details..

Thanks for the support..
Martin "D.J. Paradise" Santiago & Nyasia

Last edited by a moderator:
FANTASTIC show!!!!! Thank you for my email! :D

I owe you!!!!!! ;)

Hello DJ Paradise and Nyasia, we would like to promote one of our rare songs on your show for rotation and promotion of our Legacy2Chicago site. Our goal is bring back awarness to our new music,us as performers and our cause to get home soon. Cab you help us spread the word?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aksyoBS9YdU[/media]

and

Myspace.com/Legacy2Chicago

Song is called "I Couldn't Live Another Night Without You"

Thanks

Legacy2Chicago Management
Legacy2Chicago@Yahoo.com

Back