DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Sal Medina

Salmedina

I am a part-time music Chicago, producer of Chicago Freestyle lady Group "Exoitic Love." Song "Tell Me Why."

I use Pro-tools, Korg Triton Sampler, Flstudio and Reason. I also have a lot of old early 1990's freestyle music instrumentals that never had any lyrics written to them nor ever played in Mixes. If anyone is interested hit me up, but you need to know how to sing. I will not accept any flat vocal liners, or I love you miss you, why you leave me, lyrics. My beats are not typical Planet Rock format style. Vocal arrangements need to be out of the box creative, and a good hook or it will sound lame. Unfortunately I no longer have the equipment I used to make them with, if anyone is selling an Ensoniq EPS16 Plus or ASR10 Sampler for a reasonable price I still have all my sessions on diskette floppys. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back