• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

RPG's

Dayer

Freestyler Xtreme
Ok, I know SOMEONE other than myself has to like RPGs

Currently I am waiting patiently for EQ2 to come out. I am playing DAOC & CoH.

Have played SWG, Wow (beta), EQ, Diablo, Asheron's Call, the realm..hmmm....damn I would end up with a long list

Anyone else like RPGs?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I've only played Halo, StarCraft, WarCraft, Diablo. Patiently waiting for Halo 2, and Doom 3

I Like Legend Of Legaia , Saga Frontier , Chrono Cross , XenoGears , And Many More Those Are My Favs Tho

FFXI or Hellgate: London anyone???

RPG's are my favorite. I was obsessed with Final Fantasy XI for a long long long time. Now I'm hooked on Hellgate: London (beta). Can't wait for the release of that on Halloween.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
RPG's are my favorite. I was obsessed with Final Fantasy XI for a long long long time. Now I'm hooked on Hellgate: London (beta). Can't wait for the release of that on Halloween.
Blademaster Looks Tight

Attachments

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
You can't go wrong with World of Warcraft. If your into any Blizzard games, WoW is prolly the best mmo out there. There is a game coming out called Warhammer thats supposed to be very good as well.