DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Remote HardDrives ?Suggestions?

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I am looking to purchase a remote hard drive for My music Library .

Does anybody have any suggestions or price ranges / brand names / things to avoid etc.

and or tips on safely backing up a music library ?
\
:confused::p

Y0 gr345y!!!! Y0u n33d +0 g3+ 4 NAS. wi+h +h4+ u c4n r3m0+3|y g3+ y0ur fi|35 fr0m 4nywh3r3 in +h3 w0r|d.... i|| gi\/3 m0r3 inf0 |4+3r +0d4y...... 5hhhhh im 4+ w0rk!!!:D

So you are looking for an external hard drive? If so I recently bought a 1 tb western digital for 169 I think. It was on sale. Just keep checking best buy and circuit city for sales and go with what you can afford. If you are unsure if something is a good deal, just post it up here, someone will be able to tell ya.

thanks Guys !!

170 for a Tb that 's do-able ! Nice Nice !

Prod hit me up on the PM

Back