DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Reguests....

I Guess Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell"

This one's for my slave..... i guess i could let him ring my bell. He's been a good lil dirty daddy this week. He's still tied up in my cellar, too good to let out :nanahump::hititbana

Last edited by a moderator:
"i'll be your freakazoid, come down and wind me up" This one's from Cube to me....he said he was not going to be on for tonight's bad azz Tear Em Up's show, but since he will be here in spirit......and you know how much of a freakazoid your cowgurlll is haw haw

DANIEL BEDINGFIELD - GOTTA GET THROUGH THIS (dance / trance version)

dedicate to April from becca ♥

thanks terryyyy see ya tomarrow :D

Hi Terry I'd like to request Dancin'" - JJ Flores & Steve Smooth Remix - Aaron Smith
and "Blike Me" - Smooth & J feat. Alex Peace
if you have them please :)

Terry,
Can you do me a favor and play a song for me.. Thursday My grandfather passed away.. Its been the most hardest thing for my family and I :( ..
Please play this song for me.. on behalf of the most amazing man in my life.. thank you so very much...

Fleetwood Mac - Song Bird♥

Wow it dosent have to be freestyle

you n DJ Whitedevil ROCK!!!!

yeyyyyyyy!

AGO - TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE

hope you can please these songs for me!! thanks terry♥

I loved the show tonight as i always do DJ,

Thanx for having such a special segment. You truly give it a unique touch
Your Cowgurlll
Varrinique

Dancing Queen

I LOVE the music from this group DJ,
keep up the great work, it always goes down smooth, just like the champagne

Everyone here loves it!

Thanx again,
your Cowgurlll

the more dance/techno, the more your cowgurlll goes outta control :)

Gettin' ready to pass out some glowsticks

i got a request......

Kudu "let's finish" (SINDEN REMIX), album NuBlu Dance

This song is HOTTTTTTT.

Terry Babe, can u please play my request PLEASEEEEE......i know u said NO b 4 but i'm tryin again, please play my request, i dont care if u play it during your goya time, just hook me up Terry....Pleaseeeee..........here is my request......

Kudu "let's finish" (SINDEN REMIX), album NuBlu Dance

This song is HOTTTTTTT.

Back