DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Reguests....

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Feel free to make any requests for Wednesday Night's United House Show here. Thanks T

Time to get them in for this Wednesday's show..other wise its all guitar hits of the 70s...that was Homer's request via PM last week....

Damn it Homer!

Sorry Tear, Homer still hasn't given up the hope of a Freestyle Remix of Stairway to Heaven.

It was pretty freaky Raf, Homer sent me a picture of himself...wearing a Led Zepplin T-Shirt..and nothing else..what is even more freaky is it was shot from the ground up.....eeewww

Terry, you are just wrong dude lol.

OK, let get in our requests for tomorrow nights show....or I will be forced to play nothing but Tom Jones' Greatest Hits.

OK, let get in our requests for tomorrow nights show....or I will be forced to play nothing but Tom Jones' Greatest Hits.

LOL...but is there is a chance you might actually play a Tom Jones song....is there a house version of "Green Green Grass of Home"...or even, "It's Not Unusual"? :)

LOL...but is there is a chance you might actually play a Tom Jones song....is there a house version of "Green Green Grass of Home"...or even, "It's Not Unusual"? :)

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.....I do own Tom Jones' Greatest hits.... ;)

Alright, its that time. Get them in or its Dean Martin this week.....Homer was jealous Wiz got his requests in last week....

hey Tear....how far back does your collection go?? And I am allowed to make another request after last week? LOL

Glen Miller old enough for you Wiz?....lol....thats how far my collection goes...

LOL thats good Terry...:) Im gonna check on one thing tomorrow...cant seem to think of the name of the singer right now....:)

Back