• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Rafael VS www.comicbooks-usa.com

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Feisty and I ordered all Twelve Issues of "The Secret Wars" from www.comicbooks-usa.com for her son as a "Christmas Present"

What should have been a priceless moment watching her son open up his present and finding the comics that have been on his wishlist ever since he discovered comics, has turned into a bitter PAYPAL experience.

Here is the dispute I just submitted to PAYPAL:

<span style='color:white'>What should be a straightforward matter has turned into a case of the Classic Runaround.

I ordered a set of comic books from the sellers. I e-mailed the seller inquiring as to when I can expect delivery of the items I purchased. I explained that the comics were to be a Christmas present and needed them to arrive before then. I was told via an e-mail dated 12/4/03 that my order would ship that weekend.

I waited several days and contacted the seller on 12/19/03 requesting the status of my order. The seller replied later that day that he believed my order had been lost and that he should be able to replace it.

On 12/22/03 I contacted the seller and told him "I haven't received the comics as of yet, if you can rush out another order that would be greatly appreciated." I have as of yet to receive a response. 22 hours later that same day I sent out another e-mail stating "I need to know if you sent out those comics again, if not cancel my order and credit my account. Thanks". Once again, I have as of yet to received a response

On 12/27/03 I sent out another e-mail stating "I need to know one way or the other on those comics. When can I expect to receive the comics or my refund". You guess right! I have as of yet to RECEIVE A RESPONSE!!!  

After several unanswered e-mail I am compelled to file a complaint against the seller. I find his actions or lack thereof to be at best un-professional and scrooge-like. What should have been a priceless moment for our family has become a bitter PayPal experience. Please take the appropriate action to refund my account!</span>

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
that sux...did u add insurance to your purchase???...that usually helps...

i have yet to have a problem with pay pal...thank goodness....everyone so far has been reliable....better luck next time...and for the future....get those gifts another way instead of mail...just to keep the moments priceless....

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I got that, thank God I did cause if PayPal can't get a response from the seller, then they will refund me from that extra protection plan. So be sure to get it when you order via PayPal.

This was the only way to get the comics (they are out of print). Other sites had two or three issues here and there, but this one had all of them. (or so they said!)

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Have you heard anything yet,,?

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Hey Pete... WOuld you happen to know where we can find this series of comic books?

G

Dude fuck Paypal they suck Armadillo nuts in front of Macy's show window on a snowy day, go to www.midtowncomics.com and if they don't have it then visit the store on w40th and 7th ave in the city...New York Fuckin' City that is

Shit I'll go with you just to have the excuse to get some more comics.

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ Jan. 05, 2004 - 1:52 pm)]Dude fuck Paypal they suck Armadillo nuts in front of Macy's show window on a snowy day, go to www.midtowncomics.com and if they don't have it then visit the store on w40th and 7th ave in the city...New York Fuckin' City that is

this guy sounds angrier than a group of bums who havent eaten in weeks!!!!

you tell em Pete!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nessa8223 @ Jan. 09, 2004 - 6:46 pm)]Raf... did u ever get ur money back?
Oh yea, he reply stating he just got back the items returned address not found. (yea ok!) But I got my money back right away due to the fact that I had insured the purchase thru paypal.

Thanks for asking. I've purchased different things thru paypal and never had a delivery problem. I think he never had the items to begin with. Since I haven't been able to find another site that can offer all the items. Those comics are hard to find individually so I wonder how he could offer all 12

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pete Hernandez @ Jan. 05, 2004 - 1:52 pm)]Dude fuck Paypal they suck Armadillo nuts in front of Macy's show window on a snowy day, go to www.midtowncomics.com and if they don't have it then visit the store on w40th and 7th ave in the city...New York Fuckin' City that is

So Macho.. you never answered him? Are you going to go with him or not?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
<span style='color:yellow'>Sure baby, but I think Pete is busy right now. Plus let's wait for this weather to warm up a bit.  
</span>

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Jan. 12, 2004 - 11:37 pm)]<span style='color:yellow'>Sure baby, but I think Pete is busy right now. Plus let's wait for this weather to warm up a bit.  
</span>