• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

question

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I haven't of anyone actually using a Freestyle song as their wedding song. It's mostly been some really old song, (think mo-town) or something that ends up on youtube. I slightly remember someone asking how to go about getting one of the artists to sing at their wedding, but I don't remember how it turned out.

Interesting question!

If you have had to have a Freestyle song for your wedding song, which one would it be?

idk raf im breaking my brain here i dont want some lame ol slow song blah lol im thinking together forever urs or meant to be but not sure there are so many to choose from

idk raf im breaking my brain here i dont want some lame ol slow song blah lol im thinking together forever urs or meant to be but not sure there are so many to choose from

Maria, are u looking for a female artist?

There are plenty of tracks to pick!!!

are you looking for a slow jam?

here are just a few of the top of my head:

Female Artists

Slow = Taylor Dayne Ill Always Love You
Fast = Elissa Forever Love
Fast = Company B Fascinated

Male Artists

Orlando Heaven Must Have Sent You
Johnny O Fantasy Girl

there are plenty out there give us more info on what your looking for and Ill find you tracks :)

U KNOW I GOT U NURSE!!!!

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
A freind of Mine is freinds with Pure pleazure / and his favorite song and his fiance' favorite song was both "White Dove" ....

and he mentioned that he might have them actually sing the song at the wedding....

I keep forgeting to ask him if ...he actually went through with it ??

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
awe how romantical!
can u beleive that my husband and i didnt even have a song?? we didnt dance!
i firmly beleive that we MUST renew our vowels and do it all the right way..back then we rushed into it.
we goin on 20 years next year in 2012...what song could WE use?