• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Question for all

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I only wish i knew how to mix like some of you guys. I'm still learning how to mix properly and put some mad skillz into my mixes :)

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I only wish i knew how to mix like some of you guys. I'm still learning how to mix properly and put some mad skillz into my mixes :)

Don't let Chuckie Fool ya.. just listen to his childs play mix ... He's playing possum..lol

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hmmm...megamix or just a simple blend...???

Doesn't matter to me as long as it is live and done properly. When I hear these mega edits and productions that take a month to put together..well they are ok, but get stale fast with me.

My life is a mega mix...and when I lay down a set most can't tell if it is a mega mix or blend..I guess I like making then think. But all my stuff is live not any production in my sets..if I am doing production work well it would sound different, good but different.

Guys..I just want to be entertained and not have my intelligence insulted..like playing a mixed record and saying you just did that live...

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Guys..I just want to be entertained and not have my intelligence insulted..like playing a mixed record and saying you just did that live...
I know a few DJs in my area that did this and act like if they are mixing the music! LOL..........