DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Prison Break

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I seen on another thread that I'm not the only one hookded on the show Prison Break. I saw Mira and Wiz are too. Who else is and what do you guys think of the season so far and of this past episode.

I can't believe its the season finale already. And I know i cant wait to see it. Its the only good thing about Mondays (other than Hereos when that comes back on). I just know I cant wait for someone to kill that bitch who killed Sarah, I cant stand her.

I watched the entire first season and thought it was very well done.
Im yet to see season two or three.
Ill be sure to check it out.

Yeah I am a big fan of the show Homer..since the first episode! :) I think I liked the first season best when they were trying to get out of Fox River. It took me a couple episodes to get into this season - the Mexican jail scenario and some of the supporting actors werent really doing it for me. But I thought it got better and more interesting as the season went on...if you can call it a season....over already? LOL I am really curious to see where they are going to go with it though....I am afraid there are only so many prison escape plans and places to do it from before the show will run its course :( I really hope I am wrong! :)

Back