DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Plain Masterful

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have to say I always love terry's shows but tonight terry took it to a completely new level. The mixing was completely flawless. The track selection was wicked and motivating all around a flawless show....Terry Thanks again man!!!!
:bowdown:

Shit...i can't believe i missed the show...my hubby was hoggin the cpu. I can't wait to get a laptop. I know terry always has a great show!!! I hope to catch ya'll next week terry!!:d

I'm speechless Ted..I let my dog out, I put my kids to bed, I grabbed a sandwich, and when I sign in I find this..I am deeply grateful......I enjoy my Wednesdays with my FFM family.....thank you to all of you....

Like I said you are the Man!!!!!

Yes Terry is the man! Amazing show last night Terry...I always look forward to your shows every Wednesday...Keep up the great mixing :)

likeTed said it was Flawless. Great show last night. :bowdown:

I need wednesdays off too! LOL

Tear you put on a freakin clinic last nite! Simply Flawless!

The more I read in this thread, the more humbled I become. I was just doing my thing last night. I'm deeply grateful, and appreciative, of everyone's kind words. Thank you all so very much....

:bowdown:

Terry we love your shows....never stop what you're doing!

Back