• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Piña Colada

One of the quatricentennial houses along Calle Fortaleza, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico's main street, bears a sign that claims that Piña Colada was invented there.

We don't know that for a fact. What we can tell you is that Piña Colada is now known around the world as a symbol of the Tropics. The name evokes thoughts of palm trees, sandy beaches, hula dances, lelolais, and all sorts of exotic, romantic happenings.

Try it. You'll like it!

Ingredients

6 fluid ounces Pineapple juice (preferably, of course, pineapple chunks from a fresh pineapple)
2 fluid ounces Coconut cream (available canned under several brand names. The best known is Coco Lopez, Real Cream of Coconut.
3 to 4 cups of Ice
Cherries
Slices of pineapple, orange or lime
Paper umbrellas (?)
In a blender, grind ice while gradually adding the pineapple and the coconut cream. Alternatively, use shaved ice. The ice should be thick enough to hold a cherry on top without sinking in. Serve in a tall glass with a straw. Garnish with one cherry and a slice of fruit. Insert a paper umbrella for that additional tropical, exotic touch.

Girl...I make these year round...the exact recipe...lol. For some reason, this is the only drink my peeps like that I make.....cause I know they'll be asking for it....I need to find some lil Christmas decorations for the drinks...lol. Except they always end up asking for the Bacardi bottle, they complain I don't put enuff cause I don't drink....bunch of lushes.