DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

PhotoShop Flames Effect. Just Learning thou.

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
Player_Logo_On_Firecopy.jpg

Now I need to learn to make the black background transparent.

Yes I'm still very much learning to use photoshop so no I'm not good at it al all.

Wow that's kool..I had Adobe Photoshop 7 and i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to make my picture black and white..I got frustrated and deleted it the other day..but that's a different software you have right?

Yeah I used Adobe Photoshop CS2 actually it's said cause I have the whole suite for the longest time & am just now really starting to mess with it,.. I was in the same boat I couldn't do anything and would just get mad as hell,.. when ever I would see all the cool stuff people could do with it,. so I'm really trying to learn.

I'm gonna get it again and try and figure it out. I have seen some amazing work done with that program and i want to learn as well. My problem is i don't take the time to read the help files either..lol

Nice Willy V, especially the flame in the upper left corner.

NV, just go into

Mode> Grayscale

and when it asks Discard color information? click OK

I've had Photoshop for a long time and I never really used it to do anything other than a banner here and there. It wasn't until I saw the guys over DOFCH were making their own siggys that I even tried to make my own.

Here are the first ever Unknown Admin Siggys

crystal-attitude.jpg

Super-CPR.jpg

punish-admin.jpg

Those are awesome! They're so professional, I just assumed Javi did 'em LoL

They each have a distinctive style and color scheme, yet they look good together. Raf, yours is dynamic and pulpy, and shows your cool side. CPR's has a classic comic book style; like Jose the siggy is confrontational and larger than life. Crystal's is expressive and enchanting, with a femme fatale alter ego (who is that chick anyway?)..

Great concepts, great execution :booya:

hey dudez ... the photoshop kid iz here >< lolollo

to make it transparrent willy what ya need to do is ..

when you go to save it go to where it has the types of file and go to PNG [portable network graphics] =D

hope this helps and nice work raph ^_^

Those are awesome! They're so professional, I just assumed Javi did 'em LoL

They each have a distinctive style and color scheme, yet they look good together. Raf, yours is dynamic and pulpy, and shows your cool side. CPR's has a classic comic book style; like Jose the siggy is confrontational and larger than life. Crystal's is expressive and enchanting, with a femme fatale alter ego (who is that chick anyway?)..

Great concepts, great execution :booya:
CPR IS MORE LIKE BIZARRO THAN SUPERMAN LOL. STAY OUT OF THAT SUN JOSE.

Back